The seller guarantees that upon receipt of the dog it is in good health and has been immunized and wormed according to the health records of said dog.
1. Buyer must have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery, Seller must be informed immediately of the examination's result by email or by phone. The failure to do this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
2. Buyer must provide puppy with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to: Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian. Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and deworming.
3. Puppy must be paid in full by eight weeks of age or all monies paid and all claims to the puppy will be forfeited unless special arrangements have been made between buyer and seller.
4. All deposits are nonrefundable.
5. This puppy is guaranteed until 1 years of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the life of the animal. This includes , kidney, heart, pancreas, spine & liver problems of a severe or life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within this 1 year time frame, the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If reason is congenital, the seller will replace puppy.
6. This guarantee does not cover what in the bulldog breed is considered normal: Cherry eye, entropion, “loose hips”, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and stenotic nares (collapsed nostrils.)
7. This guarantee does not cover hip dysplasia.
8. All items covered by this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds.
9. Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
10. As of date of delivery, puppy has received proper vaccinations and worming.
11. This guarantee does not include Coccidia and Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are shipped and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on it own is not life threatening. Also Parvo is not guaranteed unless when seen by your vet within 72 hours they have the infection, other than that we can't protect your dog on who its around or what they may come in contact with.
12. A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
*Animal must show the defect by 1 years of age. Seller must be notified of the problem within two business days of the licensed veterinarian's determination and have two reports from two unassociated veterinarian's stating the same problem and Seller will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value.
*A puppy with a defect must be returned or euthanized with prior permission of the Seller to qualify for a replacement puppy.
* No refund, in part of full will be given.
13. A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the buyer's expense. The owner will then qualify for a replacement puppy.
14. Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the seller on a replacement puppy.
15. This guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is nontransferable to a second party.
16. No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been euthanized without seller's permission.
17. Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of original puppy.
18. There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, entropion and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
19. This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
20. Buyer understands that if he/she is no longer able to care for or no longer wants the puppy/dog, the seller will take the puppy/dog back.
I have carefully read and agree to these terms.